- Conduct mechanical repairs in-accordance with the manufacturer guidelines and report to workshop manager for necessary technical assistance.
- Ensure warranty parts are cleaned and packed accordingly.
- Report to workshop manager on parts unavailability or any expected delay of job including not meeting deadline.
- Write comments on feedback/add-job form for each task line and verify quality of work performed.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Report to workshop manager promptly on job completion and collect assigned work order, clocking accordingly, clarify with workshop foreman in case of doubt.
- Correct and proper usage of tools and equipment.
- Meet the deadline on your part of the work so that there is no delay to the overall process and meeting customer deadline.
- To maintain a high level of cleanliness during repair and in the surrounding work area.
- To observe all safety procedures – ie. Safe working habits and the use of personal protective gears.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Min NITEC in Automotive or equivalent
- Min 2 – 5 years of experience in automotive service and repair.
- Possess a valid driving licence.